Here’s the full stack from the Barron’s Round Table. It’s a great read to start the year. The first part focus on the economy and the second part are the picks. This is a long read, so have a good weekend. Enjoy!
- Part 1: Barron’s 2018 Round Table Part 1: Bright Outlook for Stocks
- Part 2: Intro: Barron’s Roundtable: A Bevy of Bargains (formatting a little weird but you just need to scroll down).
Stock Picks & Notes
- Henry Ellenbogen -The Case for a Credit Bureau, a Ski Resort, and More – Notes
- Mario Gabelli – Bullish on Media and Entertainment – Notes
- Jeffrey Gundlach – Bullish on Commodities and Bank Loans – Notes
- Abby Joseph Cohen – Drilling for Oil and Making Gadgets – Notes
- William Priest – Bullish on Screen Technology and Chip Gear – Notes
- Scott Black – Making Chips and Crushing Sand – Notes
- Meryl Witmer – Used Cars and Carbon Black – Notes
- Oscar Schafer – Loading Up on Auto Parts, Off to the Movies – Notes
- Paul Wick – How to Play the Big Trends in Tech – Notes