Are you in quarantine with two young children like me? We are all doing our best and trying to navigate the current crisis. Below are three different fun activity packs to keep your young children busy. They were free and fun. It worked for me. My kids are five and two. I’m supposed to be working and educating my kids at the same time. It’s sort of impossible. Formal home schooling is not working because the two year old like to crash the party. Plus, even without a toddler, it only works for so long. So you kind have to improvise as you go. My approach is learning while having fun. Basically they are having fun and they don’t know that they are learning. That’s the best kind.
- More info: DnD Free material
- It’s Dungeon & Dragons stuff. I don’t know anything it. But the activity book is made for young kids, so it’s fine.
- Trolls Party Pack (Trolls World Tour)
- More info: Trolls World Tour
- Fun material that goes with the new movie coming out.
- Kids Chapter Challenge: A Warhammer Adventure
Here’s the downside: You need a printer and lots of ink. (If there’s anything left after printing everything your teacher sent.)