Hon. Paul Hellyer – Former Minister of National Defense of Canada is making some bold claims. He is not the first one to claim crazy out of this world alien stories, but what’s really interesting about this story is that Mr. Hellyer has a deep background in the government and the military. That makes in one of the most credible person to discuss aliens and UFOs. This is not some Joe Blow claiming that his car got stolen by an alien. He testified that aliens are living among us and 2 of them are working with the US government. It’s really rare that a Minister of Defence would come out so open with so much information and discuss about it. Check out his testimony on video below.
He has a book on what we need to do to make this world a better place: Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species
Here are his major claims according to the Huffington Post:
– “At least four species” of alien have been visiting Earth for “thousands of years.”
– Some of the aliens hail from the “Zeta Reticuli, the Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, and Altair star systems” and “may have different agendas.”
– Alien enthusiast Linda Moulton-Howe is correct that “there are live ETs on Earth at this present time, and at least two of them are working with the United States government.”
– Global warming is the primary threat to humanity and dealing with it is being held back by our “wars to control oil” and the “infinitely silly banking and financial system.”
– A shadowy “cabal” comprised of “the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, and The Trilateral Commission, the international banking cartel, the oil cartel, members of various intelligence organizations, and select members of the military junta” control world affairs and are scheming to create “one world government.”
– “Canada, too, is included in the grand plan” for one world government.
– After 9/11, George W. Bush should have listened to Osama bin Laden to learn the true causes of the terrorist attack.
Hellyer’s statements, strange as some of them may be, come as a new survey reports that sightings of UFOs doubled in Canada in 2012.